Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Culture Bus -- October 7, 2008

Muni's latest novelty is the 74X Culture Bus, a line that runs from Howard and New Montgomery to Golden Gate Park by way of Civic Center, connecting many of the museums in the city. I guess the biggest one they missed is the Legion of Honor. The seven dollar (!) fare allows one day of unlimited rides on the Culture Bus and other Muni lines except the cable cars.
I took the photo of bus at Howard and New Montgomery on 03-October-2008.

I'm sorry to see the presidential campaign descend into lies and name-calling. The Republicans must be really worried to claim that Senator Obama pals around with terrorists and to bring up his pastor again. I thought Senator McCain was going to behave with honor.

The town hall format of tonight's debate kept the presidential candidates more on track than the vice presidential candidates. I liked the last question: "What don't you know and how will you find out?" I didn't like Senator McCain calling Senator Obama "That one."

The stock market keeps falling.

No comments: