Sunday, January 29, 2023

Catholic Schools Week, 2023 -- January 29, 2023

Today is the start of Catholic Schools Week.

I'm grateful that my parents put me in Catholic schools for 12 years. I'm also grateful to my teachers.

Good Shepherd School in Pacifica gave our daughter a great education and continues to do the same for many other children. My wife teaches there, and I feel proud to be a part-time member of the faculty. Our daughter teaches at a Catholic school in Daly City. 

Good Shepherd School is worth considering if you live in or near Pacifica:
http://goodshepherdschool.us/

The 11 o'clock mass at Good Shepherd Church was a school mass. The kids did well with the reading. The choir sounded good. After mass, there was an open house at the school. I sat in the computer lab, didn't get many visitors. I think some families didn't come because the 49ers were playing in the NFC championship game. They lost. 

No comments: