Tuesday, February 28, 2023

COVID-19, Vaccine, Masks, Church, Baseball and School -- February 28, 2023

nytimes.com

Governor Newsome is cancelling the Covid-19 emergency at the end of February. Ironically, a fully vaccinated family member came down with it the week before, probably the omicron variant. I came down with Covid-19 the following week. 

nytimes.com

24-February-2022 marked one year since Russia invaded Ukraine. I think Putin knows by now that he made a terrible mistake. 

I have not yet returned to teaching technology and coding at Good Shepherd School, but I am feeling better and hope to start soon. 

mlb.com

Major League Baseball introduced some new rules. I like the larger bases. I am uncomfortable with the pitch clock. It will damage the careers of some pitchers. I know why they are trying to eliminate the shift, but I think more batters should have tried to hit to the big holes it opened.

Spring Training has started. 

No comments: