Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day #1 -- December 26, 2011

We had a nice Christmas weekend.  Saturday morning we headed to Mazetti's Bakery in Pacifica to pick up a large order.  There was a long line, but the wait was worth it.  We went to 5pm mass at Good Shepherd.  There was a good crowd.

On Christmas morning, we got up and opened presents.  I got an O-gauge Lionel train to run under the tree.  We had to leave fairly early.  We had lunch with my in-laws and went to my mother's house for dinner.  All very nice.  I managed to have a slice of San Honoré cake for dessert at each meal. I should be ashamed of myself -- but I am not.

Today we went for a drive down the coast so my wife could practice with her new camera.  We bought some artichoke bread at Archangeli's in Pescadero and ate it for lunch.  We walked around and took some photos there and in Half Moon Bay.

When we got home, my daughter used her new cupcake maker.  Very good.  I set up my new train.  It was much easier to set up the O-gauge track and get the train on the rails.  HO was hard.  I took the photo of the train under the tree today.

No comments: