Friday, April 8, 2011

Giants Home Opener #2 -- April 8, 2011

At lunchtime I took a walk towards the ballpark. There were lots of people. I saw a couple of airplanes towing large signs. Several people were selling non-approved shirts and hats. One guys saw me walking back towards to office and said "Change your mind?" I was on a conference call when the F-15s flew by.

When I left the office, I checked the score on my Blackberry. The Giants were ahead 3-1 in the top of the seventh. When BART popped out where I could check again, they were ahead 3-2 in the bottom of the ninth and Wilson was pitching. Shortly after I left the BART station, he let the Cardinals go ahead. The Giants tied it in the bottom of the ninth, and finally won in the 12th.

I reminded me of last year's home opener.

No comments: