Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cunha's Country Store -- July 7, 2012

We took a drive down to Half Moon Bay today.  We had a nice lunch at the Main Street Grill then walked up and down the street.  We went into Cunha's Country Store and saw that the stairway to the upper room was roped off.  Then we noticed that many of the shelves were nearly bare.  A sign on the front window said "Under New Management."  I later found online articles from March and April saying the store was going to close.  I don't know if the new management came after that.  I would be sad to see it go.

We went to 5 o'clock mass at Good Shepherd.  It was the first monthly mass for teens.  There was an excellent choir.  All the readers had studied public speaking with my wife.

We had dinner at Guerrero's Tacqueria.

I took the photo of Cunha's Country Store on 27-April-2011. 

No comments: